This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

EVALUATION

first of all, i would like to say that if there's no KOS1110, my blog would not have been created.. thanks to madam linda..the first class with her was creating this blog..i never thought we would learn such thing..as if madam asked us to sign up in facebook..hehe..

just now, i was editing my blog.. trying as much as i can to make it look as attractive as impossible..i wonder if this blog would not soon be evaluated, i would not have done that..huhu..i guess my niyyah was not right in seeking the knowledge.. i was suppose to do it because of Allah.. but now, i'm doing it because my blog will be evaluated and therefore i have to show my best.. however, i'm glad that i realized about this now.. i hope i can change to be a better person..

madam,thank you so much for being such a wonderful lecturer..hope to see you again in the future..

1 comment:

computer in science said...

Salam..I've viewed all the posts...Best wishes..Thank You!!

Post a Comment